Calling all peanut butter lovers! You need to try this Peanut Butter Cup recipe, super simple and suuuuper delicious - a sweet bite sized treat to cure those sugar cravings
500 grams baking chocolate
1 cup creamy peanut butter (try my recipe here!)
6 Tbs icing sugar
1. Melt the half the chocolate over a double boiler or microwave in thirty seconds bursts, stirring in between.
2. In a medium bowl, add peanut butter and sift in icing sugar, stir until combined completely. Line a 24 cup mini muffin tin with mini cupcake cases.
3. Add a heaped teaspoon of the melted chocolate into a case and spread it up the sides. Add a teaspoon of peanut butter into the middle and repeat for all cases.
4. Refrigerate the tray for about 20 minutes then melt the rest of the chocolate, and cover the remaining peanut cups.
5. Refrigerate again for another 20 minutes or until the chocolate has set. Remove from the cases and serve with chocolate sauce (optional).