Impress your guests with this twist on a classic by making these Pink Deviled Eggs at your next dinner party! Just as easy to make as normal deviled eggs but the unique presentation will make this a showstopper. Add Tabasco, pickles or crispy bacon to elevate them even more!
6 eggs 3 Tbs mayo canned beetroot juice 1 tsp curry powder salt and pepper, to taste ⅛ tsp garlic powder chives (optional)
1. Bowl your eggs for ten minutes then place in a bowl of cold water to cool.
2. Once cool, peel the eggs and add them to a container with the beetroot juice, making sure all the eggs are covered. Refrigerate for at least six hours.
3. Remove the eggs from the container and slice them in half lengthways. Scoop out the yolks into a mixing bowl, mashing with a fork then set aside the whites.
4. In the bowl with the yolks, add curry, salt, pepper and garlic powder the stir to combine. Stir in the mayo and adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Fill each egg white with the yolk filling, either just by spoon or piping bag. Each egg white should get around 1½ teaspoons of filling. Top with chives and serve!