2 tsp dry yeast
1 1/2 cups warm water
2 tsp surgar
3 cups white flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 Tsp softened butter
1. Grease loaf pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Put sugar, yeast & warm water in a bowl and stir until sugar is dissolved. Put aside for 10 minutes.
3. Put flour and salt in bowl of food processor, process a few seconds. While motor is running, add yeast mix, process until combined. Knead mixture into a ball on a well-floured surface. Put in a greased bowl & cover, and stand for 1 hour in a warm place.
4. Knead on floured surface again, place dough in tin and stand in warm place for 45 minute or until risen to double the size.
5. Brush with milk. Bake for 30-40 minutes (depending on oven)
6. Cool on cooling rack.