Perfect with pasta, salads, crackers, soup and pizza - this simple Kale Pesto is a great recipe to know! Plus, it only takes 5 minutes to whip up!
60g your choice of nut (almonds, pine nuts, walnuts, pecans)
3 cups kale, packed
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
juice of 1 lemon
1. Pulse together the kale and nuts for several seconds.
2. Add Parmesan, olive oil and garlic and pulse until smooth.
3. Remove from the processor and scoop into a bowl.
4. Stir in the salt, pepper and lemon juice, adjusting to taste.
5. Scoop into a jarwith lid and refrigerate.