This easy caramel fudge recipe is the perfect bite-sized treat for Christmas or holiday gift-giving.
1 cup Condensed milk
1 cup Brown sugar
115 g unsalted butter, chopped
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1 cup white chocolate, broken up
1. Grease and line 20cm square tin.
2. Place saucepan on low heat and stir condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and golden syrup until sugar is dissolved.
3. Increase temperature to medium and continue to stir until mixture simmers and starts to thicken. This will take around 5-6 minutes, the mixture should coat the back of the spoon.
4. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the white chocolate. Combine till smooth.
5. Pour the fudge into the prepared tin. Smooth the top and sprinkle with salt. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.