Indulge in a sweet and crunchy treat with our homemade Rocky Road! Dark chocolate, fluffy marshmallows, crunchy, nutty goodness come together in every bite. Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth or adding a touch of nostalgia to your day.
125ml unsalted butter
1x can (400ml) sweetened condensed milk
5ml vanilla essence
200g marshmallows (cut preference)
175g crushed digestive biscuits (or similar)
300g chopped nuts (such as almonds, pecans, or walnuts can add coconut also)
- Line a 22x33cm baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Remove from heat and fold in the marshmallows, graham crackers, and chopped nuts.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and smooth the top.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve or pop in jars for a cute gift.