A timeless classic in every kitchen for all the family to enjoy.
2 t vanilla essence
2 ½ C flour
½ t salt
1 ½ C brown sugar
½ C white sugar
1 C softened butter
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
350g choc chips
1. Preheat oven 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda .
3. Cream butter, sugars, vanilla & eggs in a large mixing bowl.
4. Combine wet ingredients with dry, and fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Put golf ball sized cookie dough on baking sheet, allow for lots of space between as they expand.
6. Cook for approx. 10 minutes, or until edges brown. (baking times may vary depending on your oven).