Irresistibly decadent and full of chocolatey flavor!
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees Celsius. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.
3. Cream butter, sugars, vanilla & eggs in a large mixing bowl.
4. Combine wet ingredients with dry, and fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Put golf ball sized cookie dough on baking tray, allow for lots of space between as they spread.
6. Cook for approx. 15 minutes, or until edges brown. (baking times may vary depending on your oven). Cool on baking sheet.
Storing your uncooked dough
Store in the refrigerator for no longer than 4 days or freeze dough by rolling into balls then placing them on pan. Place in the freezer until frozen then transfer to a ziplock bag or storage container and keep in freezer for up to 4 months! When the occasion arises. Leave dough to sit at room temperature while the oven is preheating then bake as above!